Upcoming Public Shows
- Jun 1 – Bankstown RSL 6-9pm ft. with Illegally Blonde duo
- Jun 7 – Wenty Leagues, 6-9pm
- Jun 8 – South’s Juniors, 8-11pm
- Jun 14 – Eau de Vie, Darlinghurst, 7-10pm
- Jun 22 – Merrylands RSL, 8-1130pm ft. with Illegally Blonde trio
- Jun 23 – Lavico, 1230-330pm
- Jun 28 – Eau de Vie, Darlinghurst, 7-10pm
- Jun 29 – Wenty Leagues, 8-1020pm ft. with Kings & Queens of Disco
- Jul 5 – Eau de Vie, Darlinghurst, 7-10pm
- Jul 6 – Canterbury Leagues, 830-midnight
- Jul 12 – Campbeltown RSL, 8-midnight
- Jul 14 – Wenty Leagues, 6-9pm
- Jul 27 – Ashfield RSL 730-1130pm
Follow on Social Media
With precision in piano and powerhouse vocals, Annie Z is a uniquely diverse performer, with just the right sound for every type of event, adding spice and intrigue with piano grooves and eastern-influenced vocal hooks to fresh acoustic covers, bespoke mashups, and crowd dancefloor favourites from the ’60s to current.
With her true passion for soul, RnB, and jazz, Annie’s career highlight has been to perform as the Opening Act for the legendary Dionne Warwick, at the Star Sydney, during her 2018 tour.
Discovered as a junior pianist at Shangri-La hotel while completing her music degree, Annie was scouted to perform in large stage productions, tribute and character shows, including Lady Gaga, Whitney Houston, Tina Turner, Cher, and Diana Ross.
Annie, now performing as herself, has received a variety of Mo Award nominations in both Solo and Group categories. When she does not consume the stage as a soloist, she is the lead singer for her duo and band, Soulective.
Annie loves to collaborate with fellow artists: whether live at clubs, festivals, corporate and private functions, and community and charity events; or in the studio producing and co-writing while promoting her own EP, Beat of the Rain.